We assist in any conflict situations connected to transportation, including:
- Loss of or damage to goods;
- Payments for transportation and expedition services;
- Issuing shipping documents;
- Insurance for transportation;
- Administrative proceedings on customs and other violations.
Significant experience of advocates Alexander Goretsky, Oksana Kotel and Anastasia Pavluchenko as well as counsel Aliaksei Daryin in resolving disputes connected to transportation, including those involving application of the Convention on the Contract for the International Carriage of Goods by Road (CMR), ensures balanced approach and high quality of services provided to our clients.