We assist in cases on administrative offences, including:
- Developing defendant’s legal position;
- Gathering evidence materials;
- Representation in bodies authorised to try cases concerning administrative offences and in courts;
- Appealing actions of officials carrying out administrative proceedings;
- Appealing decisions on administrative offences.
Extensive experience with cases on administrative offences enables our team to choose proper defence strategy for our clients and minimise potential negative repercussions of administrative proceedings.